APIs and intermediates
Number of views:

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

L-carnitine, also known as L-carnitine or carnitine, is an amino acid that promotes the conversion of fat into energy. Red meat is the main source of L-carnitine. The main physiological function of L-carnitine is to promote the conversion of fat into energy test structure. Taking L-carnitine can reduce body fat and weight without reducing water and muscle.
Retail price
Market price
Number of views:


ISO9001/14001/18001, Purity 99%

Product description

Product Intro

L-carnitine tartrate, also known as L-carnitine or propionyl L-carnitine, is considered to be the bioactive form of carnitine in human body. It is stored in almost all parts of the human body, but mainly in muscle cells, including heart cells. L-carnitine tartrate is the stable situation of L-carnitine. The active ingredient is still L-carnitine, but the content is only 32%, and the other 68% is tartaric acid. Its function and effect are exactly the same as that of L-carnitine. It is generally used in the manufacture of capsules and tablets.


L-carnitine tartrate is mainly concentrated in muscle. The significance is that the main function of the compound is to provide an additional source of ATP for this form of highly metabolized tissue. Due to its role in mobilizing fat to muscle tissue, the presence of L-carnitine is actually useful in improving muscle endurance because it increases energy supply. At the same time, it also helps to improve endurance by maintaining the storage of muscle glycogen and preventing the accumulation of lactic acid. L-carnitine tartaric acid is considered to be a good weight loss supplement due to its ability to increase fat mobilization.


L carnitine tartrate can be used as nutritional enhancer and medicine, especially for solid preparations. L-carnitine tartrate is an ideal form for the application of L-carnitine. It is suitable for solid preparations, especially tablets and capsules. L-carnitine tartrate is widely used in health products, food and cosmetics industries.

propionyl L-carnitine
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
CAS 36687-82-8
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table

Copyright © Shanghai Norky Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved        沪ICP备20013299号        Powered by